VIRTUAL GROUP CLASSES NOW AVAILABLE!
In the time of COVID-19, we are more in need of online training options than ever. Fortunately, there are reasons to choose virtual training that go above and beyond the safety of providing for social distancing. Virtual classes offer unique opportunities to work with your pets now, rather than waiting for the pandemic to be over, but they also provide these benefits:
- ALL dogs can attend these classes, even if they struggle with reactivity or aggression issues, are afraid of new places or get sick in the car.
- Never have to worry about falling behind thanks to our open enrollment method!
- Access recordings of classes later.
- Fewer distractions means faster learning.
- Train multiple dogs for the price of one course!
- Involve the whole family!
- EASY! You do not need to have any special knowledge of tech or software; you will receive a link, follow some easy instructions to join your first class and you are off and running!
You may also book a class at the bottom of this page!
A live group session every week where you will receive instruction and live feedback while you work with your dog, have a chance to discuss any questions or challenges you may be facing, and a review of videos from your instructor and classmates in a safe, supportive space
Access to the instructor in between classes with up to 5 minutes of video review per week to help you troubleshoot problems.
Recordings of all live sessions, and the ability to download any and all class materials so you can access them for life!
AUDIT SPOTS available if you don't yet have a dog or the ability to work on camera with your dog. Email Crystal@stellarpets.net for special pricing.
Click on an image to learn more about classes: