ONLINE PRIVATE TRAINING- CLASSES COMING SOON!
All you need is your phone, tablet, laptop camera or webcam. A headset or microphone with good audio quality can help, but is not required.
Advantages of Virtual Training
- Safety: no worry about spreading germs. Also, there is no risk of injury from stranger-aggressive animals.
- Reduced Stress: if you have a fearful, reactive, or aggressive pet, this is a perfect option! We get to see them in their natural environment without the added stress of a stranger in the home.
- Visual Aids: watch the trainer demo with their own dogs, share videos or other media during your session.
- Guidance: it is actually EASIER for us to provide feedback and troubleshoot technique and help you problem solve when we can watch video rather than in person.
- Access: sessions with the trainer are recorded, so you don't have to worry about taking notes during your consults. You can review and replay any part of your session at any time!
- Flexibility: scheduling is more open than ever with virtual training. Best of all, the commute is great!
- Time Saver: no pressure to clean your home, or take a shower! ;) We can offer more frequent or shorter, half-hour sessions as well as there is no travel time for the trainer!
- Available during Stay-at-Home: don't miss out on key socialization with your puppy just because you can't go out!